- 10 month diploma program, with no cost
- CURRENTLY enrolling 16 students
- Location: Sharon, PA
- must be 18 or older with a High school diploma or GED
- Interview process and required paperwork
- criminal background checks (if over 18)
- TB testing
- provide a minimum of 50 hours of volunteer hours
- must be 15 or older
edinboro university open house
- saturday, april 14th
- 9 am - noon
registration opens at 8:30 am
Edinboro University Business Academy
- June 10-14, 2018
- cost is $895
- Must be entering grades 9, 10, or 11
- August 1, 2018 - applications for undergraduate admission become available
- October 1, 2018 - FAFSA becomes available
- NOV. 1, 2018 - new early action filing deadline
- Nov. 1, 2018 - schreyer honors college priority filing date
- Nov. 30, 2018 - application priority filing for students not selecting early action
- dec. 1, 2018 - fafsa recommended filing date
- dec. 24, 2018 - early action applicants will receive their decision
- jan. 31, 2019 - november 30 applicants will receive their decision
- mid-FEb, 2019 - early awarding of the student aid begins for applicants in early action
- May 1, 2019 - national DECISION day
Duke Academic Summer Camps
- Summer College Application - A four-week, credit-bearing program for US students currently in 10th or 11th grade
- Summer Academy Application - A three-week program for students currently in 9th – 12th grade in which they take a certificate course.
- Intensive STEM Academy Application - A one-week, STEM-based program for students currently in 9th – 12th grade that consists of a variety of laboratory tours, faculty lectures, and workshops
Pennsylvania state police youth week
- June 10 - 16, 2018
- Location: York College of Pennsylvania in York, PA
- Available to male and female students ages 15 - 17
- This is a 6 day camp to introduce students interested in law enforcement or armed forces careers.
- Participating students will have the chance to receive rewards. These rewards range from 2 different 1,000 dollar awards to 1 500 dollar award.
- To obtain an application or have any questions, contact the American Legion Department of PA at 717-730-9100 or click here for link to their web page
- June 17- 23, 2018 at Shippensburg University
- Available to high school senior boys
- students learn government procedures and operations. They form mock cities, countries and state legislature thus learning the operation and formation of government.
- Monday, April 9, 2018 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Held at North Hills High School (Auditorium)
- High School Address: 53 Rochester Road, Pittsburgh, PA, 15229
- Opportunity to talk with Congressman Rothfus and his staff, plus representatives of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, U.S. Air Force Academy, U.S. Naval Academy, U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, U.S. Coast Guard Academy, and ROTC
- For more information contact Ms. Shannon Smith at: email@example.com or 724-359-1626
Laurel Technical INstitute job fair
- Wednesday, April 11th from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Will be held at the Sharon campus
- Participating students will be eligible for internships or part time employment while attending school
- If interested or have questions contact Sandi Powell at 724-983-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
sustainability leadership academy
- July 8-14, 2018
- Open to rising 10th, 11th, and 12th graders
- Cost: $1,000
- Questions contact Kelly Henderson (sustainability leadership academy director) at 412-365-2416 or email@example.com
- SAT prep courses at Penn State Beaver for spring 2018 SAT.
- Class begins Saturday, January 20, 2018
- For more info, click here.
- To see the attached flyer, click here.
- SAT Practice award, a new recognition for students who increase their SAT scores through productive practice on Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy.
-Sign up in Ms. Powell's office.
- Click here. For more information regarding PSAT essentials.