If you are interested...
You may see Ms. Powell in the counseling office for any scholarship that is not expired. Thank you.
Three rivers Desk and derrick club Scholarship
- Student must be accepted and scheduled at a full time college.
- 500 word essay on "Explain how your chosen field of study, trade, or vocation, will prepare you a career in the petroleum, energy, and / or allied industries."
- 3 $500 dollar scholarships
- Scholarship is $1,000.
- available for seniors graduating in 2018
- Deadline is August 1, 2018
Greenville symphony orchestra scholarship
- 1,000 dollars, 1 award
- Deadline: March 23, 2018
Bricklayers & stonemasons joint apprenticeship
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or Equivalent
- Physically capable of performing work of the trade
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & physical
- Deadline: April 6, 2018
- For more info, see Ms. Powell
Lawrence county board of realtors scholarship
- 500 or more word typed essay
- essay topic "How can we (as a community) help Lawrence County to prosper and grow?"
- transcript needed
- also need a copy of a letter of acceptance from an institute of higher learning
- Deadline is March 15, 2018
- For more info, please see Ms. Powell
- 3 Scholarships
- $500 dollars for each scholarship
- Deadline is April 23rd, 2018
- Many different scholarships are on this website.
-For students and families
-Imagine America Foundation
- $5,000 award
- Deadline is December 31, 2017
2018 Epilepsy Foundation Western/Central PA Scholarship
- There will be eleven $1,000 scholarships.
- Applicant must be diagnosed with epilepsy disorder.
- Also must participate in one of the EFWCP's run walks.
- $500 reward
- Seniors who are interested in a business related field.
- For more information, please contact Ms. Powell.
- 15-18 years of age who is child or grandchild of PA Legionnaire.
- $500 reward
- 300-500 word essay
- Student who is a child or grandchild of a Pennsylvania Legionnarie
- This student needs to be seeking a two year education or less than a 4 year.
- Student who is a senior and is a child or grandchild of a legionnaire.
- Also should be seeking a 4 year degree in a college in PA
- A senior who is a child or grandchild of a Pennsylvania legionnaire or deceased
- Also must be a part of band and is planning on majoring in music.
- 1st place is $7,500.
- Two parts, memorized oration and a ex-temporary oration on an assigned topic.
- 1st place is $3,500
- Between 500 - 1000 words
-Eleven $1000 dollar scholarship for students who have epilepsy/ seizure disorder and are going on to post secondary school
carson scholars fund
-4th - 11th grade
-Have at least a 3.75 GPA
-Display humanitarianism through community service
-See Ms.Powell for info (Must be READY to present at that time)
2018 GE-reagan foundation Scholarship
-$40,000 in college scholarships for student leaders.
-For more info, click here to read the Pirates Pitch document
Technical school scholarship information
-Scholarships for Trade Schools in Pennsylvania
-Click here, or ask for more info in Ms.Powell's Office.
roofers joint apprenticeship program
PHNCF Healthcare Scholarships
-Deadline is February 15, 2018
-12 Scholarships available totaling $30,000
Imagine America Foundation Scholarships Website
-130,000 student scholarships
-Winners receive up to $1,000
-Deadline is August 1,2018
-10 scholarships, $1500 each
-March 31, 2018
Mechanical Contractors Scholarship
-Must be enrolling in plumbing, HVAC, Mechanical engineering or another construction related field
-Deadline May 1, 2018
Three Rivers Scholarship
-Must be enrolling in a program for any energy discipline or industry related training and skills
-Deadline May 1, 2018