Chromebook distribution for the 18/19 school year is as follows:
High School (Grades 9-12) - Wednesday, Aug. 22nd
Middle School (Grades 5-8) - Thursday, Aug. 23rd
*Any dates/times regarding chromebook distribution prior 8/20 should be ignored. We apologize for the recent confusion as we were forced to change the dates due to unforeseen conflicts.
Here are important things to know beforehand:
- Distribution will be in the HS/MS Cafeteria (Enter at HS Gym Doors) and be from 4:30 to 7:30.
- We expect the process will take about 20 minutes, but this will vary depending on the number of people and when they arrive.
- During distribution, a parent/guardian will be required to accept the 1:1 Handbook Agreement and pay the insurance fee.
- The insurance fee is $25.00* per student per year. For information regarding what this fee is for, please review the 1:1 Handbook. Payment ban be made with cash or check. Receipts will be provided upon request
*Students enrolled in the National Free or Reduced Lunch program have a reduced insurance fee of $12.00.
- Participation in the 1:1 program is mandatory for all students in grades 5 - 12. Attendance at a distribution event is required of all students even if they are opting out of the 1:1 program. For information on why opting out is discouraged, please review the 1:1 Handbook. Students who opt-out must have their personally owned device ready for use on School Day #1.
- During distribution, a parent or guardian must accompany their student(s)
- Parents/Guardians with students in both High and Middle School, may attend either event, not both. Each student should also be present.
- Anyone who can not attend should review the 1:1 Handbook, Print and Sign the last page of the handbook, and return it with the insurance fee to their child's school office on the first day of school.